Roll up your sleeves and grab your apron because we’re getting ready to bake and we’d love for you to join us. This club is FC Friend led which means FC Friends just like you are leading the baking and sharing their favorite recipes.
Recipe: Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup chocolate chips
Ingredient & Supply List:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F
2. Microwave butter for about 40 seconds. Butter should be completely melted but not hot.
3. In a large bowl mix butter with sugars until well combined.
4. Stir in vanilla and egg until they are mixed in.
5. Add flour, baking soda, and salt.
6. Mix dough until just combined. Dough should be soft and a little sticky but not overly sticky.
7. Stir in chocolate chips
8. Scoop 1.5 Tablespoons of dough and place two inches apart on baking sheet.
9. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until cookies are set. They will be puffy and look a little under baked in the middle.
Interested in signing up to lead a Club Meet? Just let us know and we’ll get you and your friend on the schedule.