Roll up your sleeves and grab your apron because we’re getting ready to bake and we’d love for you to join us. This club is FC Friend led which means FC Friends just like you are leading the baking and sharing their favorite recipes.
3. Cut the semi-sweet baking chocolate bar into 1-inch pieces.
4. In the top of a double boiler or in a heatproof bowl over barely simmering water, melt the chopped chocolate and butter, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove the pan from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
5. Stir the brown sugar and vanilla into the chocolate mixture.
6. Check the eggs for blood spots and add the eggs. Mix well.
7. In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, and salt. Slowly fold the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture, mixing well until blended.
7. Stir in chocolate chips and pour the batter into the prepared pan.
8. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, until a tester comes out clean.
9. Remove from the oven and cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into 2-inch squares.
Interested in signing up to lead a Club Meet? Just let us know and we’ll get you and your friend on the schedule.